"For the past 40 years, the Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group has been reaching out to the lives of people all over the world. We are looking for people to help us make history for the next 40 years and beyond."
What type of benefits and compensation will Kia offer? At KMMG our team members are our strength. That is why we offer a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that is competitive and flexible, designed to contribute to team members’ and their families’ well-being, financial security, satisfaction, and work/life balance.
- Production Team Member: Start – $15.64/hr., Top-Out $24.24/hr.
- Maintenance/Die Maintenance Team Member: Start —$21.88/hr., Top-Out $28.08/hr.
- Rotating Shift Premium: $1.00/hr.
- Overtime Pay
- Base Pay
- Annual Merit Increase Consideration
- Overtime Pay (to eligible team members)
Health & Welfare Benefits, Programs and Services
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental & Vision
- Basic & Dependent Life
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Savings Retirement Plan
- Health/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays (annual average of 14)
- Perfect Attendance Incentive
- Basic Skills Education, Training, & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Team Member Assistance Program
- Group Auto & Home Insurance (discount rates)
- Team Wear
- Kia Vehicle Purchase Program
- Safety Glasses and Shoes
- Occupational Health Center and Onsite Gym
- Team Member Service Awards
- 24-Hour Fire, Police & Security Protection (onsite)
- Onsite Banking Center & Cafeteria
- Career Opportunity System